Tampere Adult Education Centre TAKK
Tampere Adult Education Centre, TAKK, is a multisectoral vocational educator and working life developer. Annually, there are over 13 000 adult students, and the number of employees is around 240. TAKK is owned by Tampere Adult Education Foundation FR.
TAKK offers vocational qualifications, further vocational qualifications, specialist vocational qualifications and vocational further education in over 20 vocational fields. Education, operations and learning environments are developed in close cooperation with working life and companies.
TAKK offers flexible and individual services to companies and organizations to develop their operations and personnel’s competence. TAKK Business Services supports companies and organizations e.g. in different changing situations, recruiting and determining funding options.
- TAKK was established in 1962.
- Authorized by the Ministry of Education to provide vocational education
- TAKK is maintained by Tampere Adult Education Foundation FR
- TAKK’s strengths are
- competence-based education
- individual student guidance
- strong working life connections and
- customer driven solutions.