Interkulturelle Kompetenz für Bildungspersonal
1.9.2019 - 31.8.2021
Europäischer Bildungsverbund e.V.
- Employees and teaching staff of the participating project partners in addition to the institutions themselves
- Teaching staff of those schools/colleges in the partner countries, which will become involved in the project in the course of the pilot phase.
- The grant applicant, which will amongst other advantages, benefit from the expansion and consolidation of the partnerships
- Pupils/Apprentices of the participating institutions
Within the framework of a two year project, it is planned to develop at least four further education modules for the acquisition of intercultural competences by training personnel/vocational school teachers together with two ECVET units of learning outcome for the intercultural preparation of participants.
- The further training of training personnel within vocational schools
- The development of four further education modules
- The description of two ECVET units of learning outcomes for the intercultural preparation of participants
- The expansion of the European network of the grant applicant through the involvement of two new project partners (Sweden and Denmark).
- Europäischer Bildungsverbund e.V. (Grant Applicant), Germany
- Berufsbildende Schulen 1 des Landkreises Gifhorn, Germany
- Berufsbildende Schulen I des Landkreises Vechtas, Germany
- SRE Enterprise and Technical Ltd, Ireland
- NORDIC EUROPEAN MOBILITY, Sweden
- IZI Ltd, Malta
- ALFMED, France
- INTER COLLEGE APS, Denmark
- Tampereen Aikuiskoulutuskeskus, Finland