1.9.2017 - 30.6.2019
Project number: 2017-1-AT01-KA202-035024
Coordinator: BFI Wien
Target group(s): Trainers, Course Managers and administrative Personnel of Adult and VET training institutions
"Five by five" stands for five educational institutions which decided to join together in a network to discuss and develop approaches for the adult training sector in following main topics:
- Migration, forced migration, recognition of prior learning, labour market transition
- Digitization, preparing the world of education for the future world of work
- Shifting from input oriented to outcome oriented education and training, incl. ECVET
- Adopting new media didactics: the use of social media, micro-learning, game-based learning and other new media types in training and education
- Adopting new learner centered didactics: the use of agile and problem based approaches in training and education
For each of the five topics, members of the partner organisations will form a knowledge community for collaborative research and exchange of best practice examples. The knowledge community will break down the topics into specific sub-topics for further discussion. These discussions and further intensive work will take place at three-day-staff training events.
At three-day short term staff training events (one event per topic) two persons of each partner organisation will meet in person for further intensive work. The results and findings will be documented in short video or text and disseminated internally and externally. At the end of the project, a consolidated compilation of identified best practices and a checklist for "best-practice-readiness" for each topic will be published as well.
TAKK Tampere Adult Education Foundation (FI), www.takk.fi
VUC StorstrØm (DK), www.vucstor.dk
ISQ Instituto de Soldadura e Qualidade (PT), www.isq.pt
OvM Oskar-von-Miller-Schule Kassel (DE), www.ovm-kassel.de